Landsmeer Ridge Assisted Living offers two sizes of apartments, each having individually-controlled central heating and air conditioning. Apartments are unfurnished but have kitchenettes equipped with a small refrigerator, sink, and microwave. Each apartment has two closets and an additional storage unit in the building.
- Studio: 333 square feet
- One bedroom: 462 square feet
- Attached garages with openers are available.*
- Smoke alarms are present in each apartment, and the entire facility is equipped with a fire sprinkler system. Fire drills are conducted regularly.
- Each bedroom and bathroom has an urgency call system connecting with awake staff on duty 24 hours a day. A licensed nurse is on site each weekday.
- Three hot meals are provided daily in the common dining room.
- Housekeeping and flat linen laundry services are provided weekly. Personal laundry service also available.*
- Free laundry facilities are available for tenants’ use.
- Scheduled van transportation is provided to various locations throughout the community.
- Assistance is available for supervision of medications, special health concerns, and day-to-day living needs.
- Regularly scheduled activities are offered.
Reading and visiting areas
Dining room and private dining room
Ice cream and cappucino parlor
Library with computers
Guest room available for overnight guests*
* Available on a fee-for service basis