Landsmeer Ridge Assisted Living offers two sizes of apartments:
• Studio: 333 square feet
• One bedroom: 462 square feet
Each apartment has individually-controlled central heating and air conditioning. Apartments are unfurnished but have kitchenettes equipped with a small refrigerator, sink, and microwave. Each apartment has two closets and an additional storage unit in the building.
• Attached garages with openers are available.*
• Smoke alarms are present in each apartment, and the entire facility is equipped with a fire sprinkler system. Fire drills are conducted regularly.
• Each bedroom and bathroom has an urgency call system connecting with awake staff on duty 24 hours a day. A licensed nurse is on site each weekday.
• Housekeeping and flat linen laundry services are provided weekly. Personal laundry service also available.*
• Free laundry facilities are available for tenants’ use.
• Scheduled van transportation is provided to various locations throughout the community.
• Assistance is available for supervision of medications, special health concerns, and day-to-day living needs.
• Regularly scheduled activities are offered.
• Common areas include:
- Living/fireside room
- Reading and visiting areas
- Dining room and private dining room
- Ice cream and cappucino parlor
- Game room
- Exercise room
- Library with computers
- Community room
- Barber/beauty shop*
- Guest room available for overnight guests*
* Available on a fee-for service basis