The Administrative Assistant processes and pays all monthly bills, including staff payroll. He/she must work efficiently and effectively with attention to detail, maintaining a well-mannered attitude at all times.
Additional tasks for this position include:
- Entering timeclock hours for staff
- Completing monthly grant claims
- Emergency preparedness (all tasks cross-trained with office manager)
- Complete NIMS classes
- Responsible for EMResource
- Maintain inventory of EP supplies
- Order EP supplies, AEDs, etc.
- Creating flyers, newsletters, help with social media
- Any other program assistance as it arises
Number of Hours: Part-time, approximately 20 hours/week
Schedule: 3 days/week; Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
Educational Requirements: Must have experience in Quickbooks and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Other: Community Health Partners (CHP) provides public health services to Sioux County and is located at 211 Central Ave. SE in Orange City. CHP has a contractual relationship with Orange City Area Health System (OCAHS). The Accounting Assistant will be an employee of OCAHS.