Make more than a living. Make a life. Join our Senior Care Campus team.
Consider being part of our great staff on our Senior Care Campus
Looking for meaningful work with competitive pay, great benefits, fun perks, and a pretty awesome environment? We are looking for awesome people like you to join our team! Apply today!
Pretty awesome perks!
• Free meals when working
• Extra “pick-up pay” for those who choose to work shifts beyond their scheduled ones
• Extra time built into each shift to allow for building relationships with tenants/residents
• Paid Time Off, IPERS retirement benefit, annual $200 expense reimbursement, reduced-fee fitness classes, free access to swimming pools, free massages, more!
• Subsidized housing (studio and one-bedroom apartments at our Downtown Campus Central Plaza Apartments)
Senior Care is an important aspect of our continuum of care … through the generations. Our Senior Care Campus on the north edge of Orange City is a sprawling campus that includes Landsmeer Ridge Retirement Community and Prairie Ridge Care Center.
These two senior living facilities are truly home to over 150 men and women who live and thrive there. And the people who work there not only care for these tenants/residents … care for their spaces and meals and well-being … they often find that this is their home away from home as well.
• Prairie Ridge and Landsmeer Ridge Villages: enjoy ice cream, popcorn, cappuccino, hot chocolate or cold drink – free to staff.
• Opportunity to participate in fun activities with residents/tenants.
• Opportunity to build meaningful relationships with co-workers, tenants/residents.
• Satisfaction of knowing you are making a positive difference in the lives of others.
At Orange City Area Health System we believe that employees are our number one resource, and we expect all employees to support and commit to our Core Values every day, as they serve our patients, residents, families, and each other.
Exhibit honest, ethical behavior and “do the right thing.”
Commitment to excellence
Strive to be the best at what we do.
Commit to an environment of respect, pride, and joy.
Extraordinary customer experience
Provide a healing environment for our patients and their families.
Being a CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) isn’t for everyone. At times, it’s really hard work. At times, it requires an extra measure of empathy and compassion. But it can be life-changing. Character-strengthening. Career-building. We recognize the vital role our CNAs play in the life of our residents. And so we offer highly competitive pay, outstanding benefits, solid leadership, plenty of perks, and a pretty great environment – a top-notch, beautiful facility with four individual cottages.
Think about it. And if you’re a CNA, consider joining us. If you want to become certified, we’ll pay for it and get you started! Learn more.