Download our OB 4D ultrasound brochure here.
Download our Fertility care brochure here.
With a highly-qualified staff of OB physicians and nurses, two surgeons that perform C-sections, two Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists, and a patient-friendly, total healing environment — young families from throughout northwest Iowa are discovering the kind of personal care, privacy, and quality facilities that make OCAHS an increasingly popular choice for obstetrics care.
Top 10 reasons to choose Orange City Area Health System when you’re expecting …
1) Seven OB doctors with a range of experience – part of our team of 16 family practice providers for a lifetime of care.
2) Fertility care services to help achieve (or avoid) pregnancy.
3) Your “care team” is your partner – throughout pregnancy and your personal delivery plan … and then with the birth and follow-up care of your newborn.
4) 4D fetal ultrasound – very cool!
5) Labor room whirlpool – very nice!
6) Skilled, caring, compassionate nurses (ask them to have a bologna sandwich ready for you after delivery and voila!)
7) Two skilled staff surgeons and a state-of-the-art surgical suite (located near our birth center) for ultimate safety.
8) Anesthesia services for pain management if desired.
9) Spacious, comfortable post-partum rooms.
10) Dads eat free! (And the room service menu is yummy.)