ABOUT PATIENT COMMENTS …
The Orange City Area Health System makes every effort to provide the best possible customer service to our patients and their families. As part of that effort we request that our patients complete a satisfaction survey. Listed below are some of the comments we have received. We take pride that we are able to provide a level of care that meets the needs and expectations of our patients.
- The nurses took care of my needs before I needed to call!
- I cannot thank everyone enough for the care I received. I’ve have been in many hospitals – this one ranks at the top!
- The room was very comfortable, food was great, the nurses were wonderful – all showed genuine concern and respect. The visitors even commented how nice the nurses were. Totally cared about my overall health. Great experience; have told everyone this is the place to go.
- The room was “homey” and not sterile, very comfortable and great for my visitors. Loved the decor! Meals were always prompt. Great food! So nice to order what I wanted to eat … best hospital experience ever! The nurses were friendly and professional. The atmosphere was warm and inviting.
- We moved to Orange City over a year ago and I tell everyone what a wonderful hospital/clinic this is. Now that I’ve been a patient (surgery), I can firmly attest to this! Admission was smooth and efficient. Great cleaning girls – very thorough and friendly. A very sweet girl brought the food up, opened everything, and asked what else she could do for me. Can’t say enough about the nurses and their care – super!
- We enjoyed the nurses that helped us with the arrival of our baby. One nurse was especially good at explaining everything about the c-section. Very nice!
- I was given a sandwich at almost midnight after laboring through dinner! Great nurse! Excellent hospital, excellent care! Have already recommended OCAHS to others!
- The staff treated us all with equal concern, care, patience, and respect. We had a great experience as out-of-town visitors.
- I have never been to a hospital where the staff was so friendly and made you feel so good under their care.
- I was injured in another town and drove to Orange City to be cared for.
- All was very good and could not have been better. My daughter has been a RN for 30 years and she approved very much of the care I received!
- Very pleased with OCAHS from the time we checked into ER to the time we left. Makes me and my family feel great knowing that we have such a wonderful hospital in our area!
- Felt like I was the only person being treated today.
- Staff was in a very happy mood. They also helped calm my fears and my husband’s.
- The surgical staff is great! Very efficient, knowledgeable people. They really seem to care. It’s not scary at all. Everything seems to be in tip-top shape. Clean, professional. I can’t say enough good things. Thank you for excellent care!
- My concerns and fears prior to surgery were addressed and explained to me. Appreciated the professionalism of all staff I encountered. Keep up the good work!
Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Oncology
- We are very fortunate to have OCAHS in our area and so accessible. Thanks for all you do to maintain this excellent facility!
- Everyone was very congenial and helpful. Easy conversing with everyone.
- OCAHS is blessed to have the quality of staff they have hired. I feel they are a family working together to provide excellent care and service to all who enter their doors.
- This provider and staff are absolutely wonderful and very caring. So caring that I chose this doctor as my new provider for 2014! I’ve never met a friendlier medical group!
- I am treated like I am the only one and the office can be filled. My provider is exceptional – very thorough, very kind, and treats you like you are very special. Her true concern shows whether you have little or big problems.
- I am very happy with clinic and doctor. I wish I could get this kind of service elsewhere.
- The provider explained things well with a diagram on the white board. It’s great having all the x-ray and MRI images available on the screens!
- The ad slogan of “Can I have it here?” was quite meaningful as I experienced a surgical procedure “close to home.” As a hospital employee, I was able to experience the excellent care of my surgery co-workers and also that of the med-surg nursing staff. I and my family were treated with dignity and respect and definitely felt “cared for” by the professional and very well-qualified staff. What a blessing to return only blocks away for follow-up appointments and on-going treatment from an excellent physical therapy group as well. Thanks to all of you!