Send a greeting card to a friend or loved one staying at Orange City Area Health System.
This free service is available for any inpatient currently in our hospital. We cannot deliver cards to patients in our emergency department or patients receiving outpatient surgery or diagnostic testing.
Just complete the form below and follow the instructions to send your message. We will print and deliver your card to your family member or friend.
- Patient greetings sent by 11am CST will generally be delivered the same day.
- Patient greetings sent after 11am CST may be delivered the following morning.
- Patient greetings sent after 11am CST on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Monday.
- Orange City Area Health System reserves the right to read and review cards sent to patients; cards containing unsuitable or offensive messages will not be delivered.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure patient greeting cards are delivered to the patient in a timely manner. We regret that we are unable to forward patient greetings to patients that have been discharged from the hospital.
To send your card, please fill in the information below.
When you are filling out the form below, please make sure you include the patient’s first and last name so our volunteer staff can ensure your greeting is delivered to the correct individual.
NOTE: Patient e-cards have limited space for messages. Be sure to keep your message brief to ensure it can all be printed within the cards’ frame. Cards will be printed and delivered to the patient. (see delivery information above)