Orange City Area Health System (OCAHS) is a comprehensive health system including medical clinics, medical specialists, a hospital, a retirement community and nursing homes. Since its founding in 1960, OCAHS has adhered to the vision of its founders by providing the finest health care available. The organization is a municipally held, non-profit organization which does not receive tax dollars for its work.
Today, as a community of over 500 outstanding medical professionals, skilled employees and dedicated volunteers, OCAHS continues that caring tradition in meeting the needs of patients, residents and families of Northwest Iowa and the region.
Mission, Vision and Values
Orange City Area Health System is dedicated to serving the health needs of the area.
Orange City Area Health System will serve the region in the role of a rural regional health provider, by:
- Expanding of health services accessible locally, and
- Formally collaborating/partnering with key stakeholders
This role will best position OCAHS for the future to:
- Attract and retain the best physicians possible
- Attract and retain quality health care staff
- Invest in and maintain the best possible technology and facilities
- Assume community leadership responsibilities
Exhibit honest, ethical behavior and “Do the Right Thing”.
Commitment to Excellence
Strive to be the best at what we do.
Commit to an environment of respect, pride and joy.
Extraordinary Customer Experience
Provide a healing environment for our patients and their families.